Monday, February 14, 2005

Shh. Dont tell any one.

I am outta blogs again. I am going back to the dash board and start thinking about some thing to blog about. Man isnt this frustating nothing to write about. Please do put up with me.
Well I will surely be back. Hold on please lemme think. Some things are coming thru.
Yup really they are coming fast. For a change why not blog about myself. Hmm, Thats a nice idea. But i said enuf in the description about myself.
Ok then lemme add somethings. As I said to one of my friends the other day. I am lazyness personified and am lazy beyond human comprehension. That means i just like lay around and sleep but i get bored really easily. I like to read(sometimes). I like to drive (really the only thing i am still interested in always.) Then what else, yes I do like to swim coz I hate the heat. Then what love physics (except thermodynamics of course.) Do like to paint rarely. That is all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home