Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Menu to Please me.

The Secret is out. Yes I am foodie. The only difference I dont care about the category only the quality. ( I can usually upto three times what a normal man can.This is not bravado. If want proof just give me a treat. I will proove it to you.Ofcourse you will have to bear the cost.)OK now lemme start.
Ofcourse I want starters. Hmm. what could that be. Ok Lemme start with Chicken Hot and Sour soup. Then have a Chicken fingers. Ofcourse they are a must. Then comes the courses. I usually restrict myself to a two course dinner. Ok here i will give a lot of choice or better all the choice you might want. I am really only telling you the format. Meaning you could try Some Noodles or Sphagetti or Chopseuy or The list goes on and does include. Oh what am I doing I just stating all those dishes outta there. Thats right folks. I do love most of the things that these guys serve. Except Things made with paneer. I have no love for that. Meaning i Dont like paneer. Well what else i do love sea food. Dont have any problem with anything else Even crab is ok with me. I have no problems with the most of the food items. Salads are a must.
As I said after having a two course dinner I need dessert. Well it could be anything that you could lay hands on. Then Ofcourse I will stop only with a juice. Usually Mango or Pineapple. Hmm. I think that covers most of it all. I think this will just suffice Hunger. I am eternally hungry but sadly doesnt look that part. Hope that this blog would give me atleast one such square meal.
PS: Donate to my Fund for Food.

4 Comments:

Blogger kickassso said...

:-o U DONT LIKE PANEER?????
NNNNNO!!!
How could u??? it just like meat without the damn bones and more importantly dead animals!!!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Hmm. Well something which is pure fat is not attractive enough as a food item for me.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! acuvue lens Proactiv solution dealers credit score how to refinance Half life of effexor zyrtec glenwood new jersey http://www.carinsurancerate1.info

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Provigil for less yasmin wunstorf

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home