Monday, February 28, 2005

Nihilism.

Well Nihilism means basically that "There is no point in anything." Some feel that this is true and others feel that it is a total falsification.
I think the problem with this kinda approach is that applying Nihilism to itself. We draw a blank. Thats Nihilism as an idea is pointless. This is one of those examples of Tangled heirarchy.

Ofcourse this is fatalistic attitude. Which I used to believe In. But I have understood the problem of this approach and have rectified it. I never was totally nihilistic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

I guess there was no point in being totally Nihilistic :-)

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aravind.V what is up with this pheromones oil stuff? Has anyone tried it?

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home