Tuesday, April 19, 2005

For me.

The kind of blogs I am writing these days is making me really sick. I dont know why. Not that they aint true. Maybe because its becoming too serious and actually I am a very Happy Go lucky Kind. To me It is all fun. Yes baby life is to be enjoyed. As for me I try to enjoy as much As I can. I personally dont really care Were I reach in my life. Coz simply because I will enjoy my life no matter what happens.
I dont know to crack jokes while I am writing. Hmm and I dont write jokes just for the sake of them. Writing gives me a sense of satisfaction. Thats however bad it might be I have written something. Thats all. And moreover its an outlet for me. Most of the things i am writing here may not be correct. But still its what i think.
Oh even this is not for anyone. It is just a reminder to my self. No one else.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me..ur ghost.stop this stuff and go do ur mini project 0 : )

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Seems ghosts are getting pretty active nowadays. So me the ghostbuster starts kicking.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Organizational management training Home computer parental control software hp copier toner cartridge http://www.www-peugeot.info/hpprinterinkjetcartridges.html butalbital low airfare

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home