Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Hmm. What was that again.

Well to say the truth I have been thinking why nobody has come forward to stuff my mouth. Oh shucks i didnt know that so many people out there didnt have a hint of a back bone. Bad Igor Bad.
Atleast you could say "could you repeat."
Sheesh I never expected this of you lot.
Ah, I am getting it ,May be you are fed up of those other guys around. Yes thats the reason.
"Straight from the heart" With out those guys around I might have stopped this blog long time back. Didyou know typing My name on google just for the fun of it I found that this blog address is the first one to come.

Apart from all that something serious. Why am I talking all this nonesense at this time of the hour. Oh ya nothing else to do and a friend of mine wants to read something, anything. Hope this does for you dude. Dont tell me you didnt like it.