Friday, March 18, 2005

Voicing my thoughts.

This is about of all those people out there who are supposed to be Engg students(read Kerala).

Given these guys get more marks than me. And I do have no regrets for that. Meaning if they are willing to work harder than me just for marks thats good for them. But that doesnot mean that they should not know a damn practical thing about there subjects. What pains me is not that they dont know. Agreed that I dont know much things really in the practical side. But that doesnt stop me from trying things by myself. Thing is that these guys just say. I cannot do this. So I will not try it. What the heck atleast put it in the breadboard and spend atleast two hour on it. Most of the guys could make these things work with that time. But no they would rather spend their time elsewhere.

This doesnot mean there arent anyone doing anything. I am happy to say that some people whom you would least expect are ready to spend a lot of time on these things to study how things work and make things themselves.
Seriously the guys who dont make circuits are missing things big time. Because you dont know about the kind of satisfaction you get when you make something. You become a creator unlike others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

Most of the a-holes u refer to has put up engg as a ticket to a being a software engineer in an IT company.

I am somewhere in between the above and you.

Let them be what they are. I look down upon them and laugh at their frustration on their faces during labs. Muahahahahah

9:46 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

Amen to THAT
....And to the losers...:p

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home