Friday, July 01, 2005

As for me Nowadays I am not really Blogging nowadays. This might be because I dont have the passion. All the blogs I make are because " I have Something to say rather than I have to say something". Its not my cup to make blogs just for blogs.
Why am I saying this even. Even this blog came out of a need for me to express or communicate. Nothing less.
Moreover the topics I have in mind are more biased. More rebellious. More open. Which I might talk about but not write about.
No I am not an Utopian. Most often than not I am practical. Thats why some of my friends find me to be not that emotional. Where as It is just that I dont allow my emotions to get the better of me.
I think emotions are a very important requirement for a social being. That said I dont want to be another highly strung guy for no reason at all or is that it.
I sometimes have a fatalistic streak in my character. This means that I start thinking if worst comes to worst I have nothin much to loose except the end of possibilities. And I am very much content to lose that if need be.

7 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

nice post man.

10:56 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 AM  
Blogger kickassso said...

Maybe we should start callin you Sporadic blogger then :p

3:15 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

Sporadic by my standard But frantic by usual.

2:12 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

hello sporadic blogger....

2:40 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

when somebody misses a point by a mile what do you call him.
Maybe My ghost :D

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just cos i dont comment, u shudnt call others my name...
i m all knowing, and all whatever that ghosts are spsd to do...
waiting for u in the heavens....

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home