Sunday, April 24, 2005

My project.

Oh yeah the deadline for submission is creeping on me, as my ghost pointed out so well. The facts are the whole of sensor design and Application design part is over. Even Logic design is over up to an extent. But I need to get the damn PIC. Make the PCB layout and then the casing design. Seems quite a lot to me. So what do I do. I do nothing.
Hopes that PIC reaches here before the deadline. Hopes that the PCB guys will make the PCB's in record time. On top of this hope that the thing will work after all of these. So much for hopes. Well Atleast the tricky sensor part we negotiated completely. The IR detector really sucks. Means it took up our entire time. In electronics parlance it acts funny everytime it turns on. :D.
Now its just a race against time. But mind you thats the only thing I am good at. But one thing I can say with pride(if the thing works) We did it by ourselves.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

go go go!

get that done on time.

or Georgie Porgie will UNDERSESSIONAL u........

:P

9:17 PM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

yeah. i expect the reply to be "I dont care"

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

evry thing wil turn out fine...thts wat guardian angels r spsd to say.wat de heck.i am yer ghost.i have sum rights, mind u.and i am telling u that if u keep goin at this mini thing of yours u guys will ace the damn thing cos u deserve it...( provided of course, if the thing works at all) ps: if it doesnt dont come back bawling to ur ghost...i'll b long dead >:) all de best, frm the netherworld !!!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home