Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Plea to a Ghost..

Reverend ghost. Please come back It was so much more interesting to blog with you around. What should I do to revive thee. No no dont tell me. I wont do anything.
As a matter of fact you are more trouble than what is worth.

Ghost of this kind are rare to see. Most are supposed to be either friendly or scary here we have a ghost which is kinda moron and an extra intelligent being mixed together.
Still its a ghost which has my interests in its what, heart may be , ah yes sheet.

As my paltry try at humour is over. And which has left a real bitter taste in my mouth. I will not blog anything anywhere of this quality in the near future. Unless Some one else really inspires me.
May be its BiosBhai or it might be ranting-dude.
Poison is far too matured and childish for this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

I can be a good source of inspiration!

heh heh

9:12 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

Yep you are right.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home