Monday, July 25, 2005

DeDust2

I really dont know what to type here at this present instant. Then I am taking in the sweet feeling of typing words without having to think. I dont know how many of you can understand that feeling. Here I am completely relaxed and words form before me in this screen just by moving my hand. I dont even need to look on this. Yes as a matter of fact I am ty9ing blind.
Dont you know when you close your eyes you can think better. Yes thats exactly what I am doing now. I dont think even if I were to write this using pen and paper I would be this comfortable.
Now I can say it with pride that if I am in the right mood I can type really fast like what I am doing now. I dont think I can write faster.
Ah as I near the end of this post I completely understand that this post is just a typing expereince for me. It has no emotional, intellectual or political value. It is just the feeling of satisfaction for some well typed words.
Yes thats all. Bye.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

this one is better than most others.

sentences are well formed.

good one.

6:42 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

I dont know. I didnt write this for any purpose. I didnt have anything to communicate.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorite maps.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home