Thursday, July 21, 2005

Sleep deprivation.

I have now mastered the art of sleeping for just 1-2 hrs per day. For a person who used to sleep more than 12hrs per day this might seem next to impossible. But lemme assure you I really did it.
And further more I dont feel that tired because of it. As somebody said all the sleep you need in a day you will get in that one hour or so.
Ha so what do I do with the so much extra Time
Its simple Simply lol around doing nothing.
Between the way in which I had to do this was that i had a deadline to meet. Which was really approaching fast. So I simply wanted to stay awake as much as possible.
There is a certain amount of possiblity that I might go back to my original leisurely regime.

but just As I write about this I am feelign extremely sleepy. and then it goes as fast as it came.

6 Comments:

Blogger Adarsh A. Varghese said...

I guess recently I too have mastered that art of sleeping for a few hrs. My life at a law school sort of adapted me to it!

By the way, nice blog.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

i still sleep 7 hours a day. 6 hours or 5 is the minimum i HAVE to sleep..

8:52 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

i actually had mastered the art of waking for two hours ...the rest of the time i'm just faking it.....Badly though...since all the teachers seem to know about it already:D

11:50 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@mastering sleep
Well I did it because I needed to. But dudes Now adays I dnt strictly adhere to it. Still nowadays I live on about4-5 hrs sleep.

3:42 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@mastering sleep
Well I did it because I needed to. But dudes Now adays I dnt strictly adhere to it. Still nowadays I live on about4-5 hrs sleep.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home