Friday, July 08, 2005

The Search goes on

I am gonna republish selected blogs. :D
Bear through it.

This is my first blog. But that is immaterial.
What i really want to blog about is Why blog?
Coz i can say whatever i want and still believe that someone has read it. That is really good feeling when i type. Even though most probably none might have. Apart from that nothing.

Ok that being over. We can go on to finer points.
Oh by the way what were those finer points? I get it. This is really fun. Think about this I am here defining myself. So what you think of me is one way a mirror of what i think or want to think of myself as. Bogged down by the blog. If you feel this is worth anything. say it so and if you feel not then mail me for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home