Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I think I am feeling a little uncertain about what to tell in this blog. That might be the reason for so many self depreciating blogs etc. This blog started of as some where I expressed my Ideas where it could be shared with all. Moreover as a place where I myself can retrieve it in the future. It could give me the ideas which I have now. To serve as both a measuring rod and as an anchor.

Yes we all do change. You can change or you can be changed. As the saying goes there is no option C. I believe there is no reason to fear change.
Funniest thing is I can feel the change.
From when I was a kid I used to try to think why somethings worked like it did. I used to be good at studying because of my genuine curiousity. I wanted to know as much about it. That may be the reason why I was attracted to physics more than any other subject because at the most fundamental levels it all breaks down into physics. If GUT is there and you have a really powerful supercomputer we can work out the details of everything in this world. May be we can even work out how to make faster supercomputers which would be the limiting factor then.

Now coming back to what I was saying. Now more and more I am looking into human behaviour. This is such a complex and at the same time simple area. That it is Both Ironical and Paradoxical. And I havent found anything or discovered anything. But My ideas about myself and my fellow beings have become much much clearer. Now I dont have the fear about myself. Which I used to have. Because Simply said I dont need to measure up to anybody. That is a tremendous relief. Also This new found interest has turned me little more clever and cunning when dealing with people(sometimes). atleast I can look back on the incident and say what went wrong. That is a sure fire method to improve my quality.
Still I am passionate about meeting new people and knowing them and helping them as much as I can without sacrificing my priorities. I can never pretend to help. I help or doesnt help. There is no in between way. After joining college my interest in books etc has generally died down. But within last one year I have changed a lot. Become more Outgoing. Not that I wasnt before. Just that more so. I am more philosophical, logical, cool and composed nowadays.

PS: Does'nt this look exactly like the post of a loony guy. Please Forget that you cared and dared to read such rubbish. Some guys when needing to express just go overboard. But we the Rational being should not be like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home