Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Seems If I dont want to say anything at all I will say things better. Funny aint it. Maybe because when you want to say something you might have a tendancy to gobble up words that are supposed to be typed. Moreover I usually think at a rate much faster than that of writing and then it is wastage of time as far as my mind is concerned so I would try to convey only what needs to be conveyed.

I believe everyone should to some extent or other try to understand the working of his/her mind.
This would make them understand themselves and others better. I can vouch for the fact that when you start to understand yourself better then you will understand many more things much more.

This does not mean you need to look into psychoanalysis. Yes dont do that upon yourself. Then you will be enclosed in a feedback loop which might er....... I really dont what all stupid things a person is capable of when he/she thinks that he/she is mad. As a matter of fact i dont entirely agree with freud. I feel he is exxagerating some things It seems to me that Jung's is much more sane voice.

PS: While I was typing I was under the influence of Black Sabbath, and mind you this is the kinda of music which is very soft for me. :D ie that which makes me sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home