Monday, August 01, 2005

Title

Hmm. Yes this is fast, real fast. Atleast from my perspective.
You know this is the first time it was really easy to blog. Because with this 512 Kbps connection it is faster than the older connection. Meaning atleast the create window in this blogger which usually takes such a long time is really fast.
Yes I like to do things fast. Be it maths or be it driving. But I aint reckless. Because at the speeds I am usually going it would be the end of it. Period.
There wouldnt be any more reason to speak about it. I'd be dead.
Yes speed thrills. But that does and it kills the uninitiated. Why ? Because it is about not driving yourself to your edge. I drive instinctively that means I drive at a speed extremely comfortable for me. Yes drive at the speed which is comfortable. It just happens that I am more than extremely comfortable around the 100-120kph range. (If the car has got nice breaks.) I never try to find the extreme edge of abilities. How do you recognize that speed. Simple it is the speed at which everything seems a blur to you. Yes at that speed you would recognize whats going on the road completely. You are missing some vital information. Which might prove fatal. So when you drive next time think of driving as this. Its not about being focussed it is about being alert. Especially in our country. Where you can expect every next door kid to play on the road.

And last but not the least. I have seen a few of my friends getting stressed out by the way people move and not move in the traffic. Dont be. Dont get angry and Never Panic. If you panic. Stop the car somewhere quite near and take a break and after the flutter is over resume.
Yes as you may have noticed it is just about marshalling your senses. Whether this sense is common or not, you can be the judge of that.

5 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

i am comfy in the 5o k range(*blushes*)

7:18 AM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

hmm.

1) The spelling is "brakes", not breaks.

2)totally agree with u :-)

i am comfy in the 70 to 80 range. after that my M800 start giving me the creeps with wierd sounds and vibrations.

The more enjoyable thing is when u weave in and out of traffic NFS style @ 50 to 60. :-)

7:26 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

danx for the tips. On breaking.

2:33 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

yeah im comfy in the 50+-10 K range:D
maybe every car should come with DONT PANIC written in big friendly letters..

11:40 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Surely that would be good for everyone.
Coz once in a while everyone panics.
At the very least while you are learning the ropes.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home