Friday, November 18, 2005

Check this out.

Well the project time is here again. Last time we formed a group to do what we imagined and we did do that. It was a terrific experience for us all. When I say We its me, auster, Arun. WE really rocked as a team.
YES now we are back and ye all hear we are gonna rock. Oh yes I am really sure that this time we will pull off something that others cant start to imagine. Yes we make an almost perfect team. I am saying almost perfect because I never believe anyone can touch perfection.

This time around we are gonna realize our dream when we started our miniproject. To each of us the project means different things but our goals are one and the same. And when atlast we have created the thing as we wanted it to. We just feel that we are on top of the world because we would have created what we dreamed.

Last time around we knew next to nothing on how to approach this thing this time around we know the way only the complexity of the project has increased, what five fold or so. Mind you even our so called miniproject was a big one by any standards.

Yes I am extremely happy to have a team thats this motivated and capable.


OOH Man I just love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger kickassso said...

TAG youre it:P

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home