Tuesday, September 20, 2005

That Seven Things

Seven things you plan to do before you die

1. Live
2. Create a blue print of my plans if any before executing.
3. Tell you all about my plans by this blog.
4. Never Plan for any of my meals just have them.
5. Do Plan for the Extra snacks and coffee.
6. Travel a damn big lot.
7. Have my last breath. :D

Seven Things You can do


1. Forget everything just like that.
2. Talk with one and all and make them mad with my Ideas
3.Play Counterstrike
4. Be awake for almost as long as I want or at the very least go on working if I want with just 1-2hrs sleep a day.
5. Sleep throughout as long as the bed is not too warm.
6. Eat a lot of food for a person of my size and shape.
7. Write blogs about which others have no idea what so ever and wont get any idea about.


Seven things you can't do

1. Cant say I cant do anything.
2. Cant say I will do anything NOW.
3. Cant believe in GOD.
4. Cant believe in Politicians.
5. Cant be anyone's Pet (you could try you know)
6. Cant Stand soap opera
7. Cant be satisfied even if I am supposed to be.


Seven things That attract you to opposite sex

1. Practical
2. Energetic
3. Strenght of personality
4. Open minded
5. Playful
6. Strong affinity to long sharp noses :p.
7. Oh no didnt I say she need to be beautiful
(Ofcourse The beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Yep some do say my eyes are beautiful. )

Seven things you say the most

1. Oh
2. Hmm.
3. Ok
4. What?
5. ***** ( every one is entitled to call others their share of words)
6. you know
7. Aha


Seven Celebrity crushes
Well not really any crushes still will give some names

1. Monica Bellucci
2. Yana Gupta
3. Katrina Kaif
4. Laetitia Casta
5. Helen Hunt
6. Meg Ryan
7. Jamie Lee Curtis

Seven people I were Supposed to tag but none

Instead seven reasons for not tagging

1. I was tagged by the person who I was supposed to tag
2. Govind was tagged by the same person
3. Auster was tagged by the same person
4. I am bored
5. I am sleepy
6. Reason No Six has been removed by the author.
7. Its Five in the morn and I didnt get any shut eye

Yup thats it. I have tried not to be as realistic as possible. Still you might come in sight of reality. DO forgive for that errors.

13 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

nice 1!

long sharp nose eh?

lol!

3:33 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

"Cant be satisfied even if I am supposed to be."

why do i get the same feeling often...

"Be awake for almost as long as I want or at the very least go on working if I want with just 1-2hrs sleep a day."

WHOA!!!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have to introduce myself because.......you can even sense my footsteps.

"Yep some do say my eyes are beautiful."
Never have I said that.
I have heard that from your mouth numerous times. Never got to know who SAID THAT.

Got a doubt
"Never Plan for any of my meals just have them"
Even if you don't plan, I really doubt you will consider-eating. You will probably find something else more interesting

7:20 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@duttan. Aint me right about it :D

@Poison. The feeling about each others blogs are mutual. It is just that you write so well so that everybody else pales in comparison

@anonymous. Sorry Dude/Dudette dont know you.
Yes the quoted statement was said by me.
And about the food part if ya know me you will know how wrong you are. There are a lot of times frequently in our lives when there is nothing more interesting than food. Then again My intersts are so diverse and instantaneous.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn it. It's your brother.
Tell me when you last had your breakfast and (sometimes)lunch (when you're at home).
"And about the food part if ya know me you will know how wrong you are"

For that part, I really know how wrong I am and was.
;';''

5:04 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

"There are a lot of times frequently in our lives when there is nothing more interesting than food"

Dontcha know what is meant by english.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

High Google and Yahoo link popularity can be yours,

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home