Monday, August 22, 2005

Working once in a long while

Seminar time is around for me too. Just like all other guys I am supposed to go and give a talk about the stuff I am to present. For me selecting the topic was a tough task there were so many interesting topics about which I was crazy about. One would be better than the previous one.

Atlast I chose a topic and got permission. Now I come to the shitty part. The fact is without slides even I believe I can talk about this stuff for about 1hrs straight, but that aint enough.
I need to prepare slides. Then I need to prepare a report etc.
Only consolation is the fact that Last time I did ma paper presentation I did all this and more in one nights time. Zero to hundred in 5 hrs.
Atleast today there is no problem of that. Meaning I completely know What I am gonna present its only the part about presenting the whole thing in a manner which will fetch me marks. It is not difficult to present the whole thing in an interesting way since the topic is extremely likable and cool. It is not one of those just another boring topic. Well I hope I dont mess it up.

Oh wtf even if I mess it up there wouldnt be much of a difference would there be I really doubt it. Meaning the kinda way other guys are making the presentation i dont think it would be worser. Only thing is I love the topic.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

ahem..whats the topic?

will it topple 'the railgun' from the top of the cool topic list?

1:10 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Biomorphs
Well it depends on what you think as cool. If you think Alife as cool. Then its the coolest topic around. Nothing comes near it.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home