Thursday, August 18, 2005

Simply Blogging

I need to blog. I am having this really strong urge blog. I really dont know why. I would say this would be similar to how I used to draw. I used to draw abstract pictures. Nobody would like it. There was essentially no meaning in it. But its meaning was essentially the pleasure it affords me when I drew it.
Similarly it seems blogging give me a sense of pleasure. Maybe it might be because I am able to express my feelings and emotions aptly in this small cyberspace. Everyone would like to have some kinda outlet. Ofcourse, unlike most of other guys I aint stressed out. Because I dont usually stress myself.
A friend of mine told me when I didnt have anything in mind then my blogs where readable. Its only when I had something to tell that they couldn't understand a thing.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sujith said...

fellow blogophilic :-)

2:44 AM  
Blogger silverine said...

Blog when you feel like and it will turn out just right.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Arun R said...

U r not alone my friend.....

there are many who blog out of compulsion... like me.... for me, a day is not complete unless I make a post.......

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home