Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Snippets of Thought

"Fright never injures anyone. What injures the spirit is having someone always on your back, beating you, telling you what to do and what not to do." Don Juan

Philosophy is good tool for evaluting a system performance, when you arent inside that. So is the case with statistics. Which means you dont wanna bet on statistics to get a thing done

"That which doesnt kill you makes you stronger." Nietzsche

I live for the moment. Atleast when I am Typing this thing out.

When others can boast about over the top percentages I can say with pride that I have a sexy one. 69% :D

Maths is much more a rigourous system than language. But then.. Maths not the ultimate either. Principia Mathematics tried to make it. But Thanx to Godel it aint!

I tried to tell people that if anyone puts a pair of shades and a leather jacket anyone can be made to look "COOL". But alas now I am supposed to be one . The fool that I am.

I am now talking stupid. Its fun to talk in that. Everyone understands this language perfectly!! Best of all me!! :D.

Bypass road near Chaka TVPM Goes up.. Well accelerating up this gives you a heady feeling as if you are gonna fly off. As if you are gonna be on the top of the world !!!.

Hand brakes can be used for better cornering. The only problem is How much should I turn the wheel :D. And how much rubber do I burn in that process. And ofcourse how many stares can I withstand :D

Gabriel Garcia Marquez. One of the proponents of magical realism. I recently read his 100 yrs of solitude which won nobel prize for literature some years back. What was great about that work was His whole story would move from past to future to present with ease. He would draw parallels with future from the past. Bring past to the future. Moreover his characters were all so palpable with their solitude. Everyone of them was .. They were all unique. Reading that made me acutely aware of my solitude.

Come to think of it i only remember the names of half the books I have read. The others I dont even remember when I have read them! OH but then they are hardly worth mention I guess


Snippets ___CLOSED

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Seat cover jeep tj

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home