Sunday, April 30, 2006

Tug a Tag!

Here goes.. A Tag by Shocks


1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
Need to go to the next room :P, I just cleared all my books you know Coz They make a mess the way they were, Lemme see " known in three dimensions, while our picture is only in two dimen-"

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
NOthing... I am sort of in the middle of the room hehe.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Last thing.. dont exactly remember.. Hmm.. Prolly some singing program in Kairali.



4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
7.15.

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
7.19. hmm..

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I can hear my music system Playing Amour by Rammstein, then something going on TV downstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today evening. Went to take a small stroll .

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Orkut.

9. What are you wearing?
Shirt and tracks..

10. Did you dream last night?
I sleep like Plop..No dreams usually..

11. When did you last laugh?
Last laugh eh when I started doing this one..:P


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Lan cable wires, One clock, a CFL lamp, tubelight, Book shelves, a mobile charger.

13 Seen anything weird lately?
come to think of it.. Me sitting here is kind weird rigt. Doing nothing just typing out stupidly.. But then I might be weird too..Did look into the mirror recently


14. What do you think of this quiz?
Not bad.. NOt bad at all...

15. What is the last film you saw?
Man bites Dog .

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Hmm.. Many a things...Cars, private beach, Books, Better computer, bonds/shares,

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I am funny :P


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Prolly try to change social structure if thats possible..


19. Do you like to dance?
Yep..

20. George Bush.
Er sad case of anthromorphology, and a sick mind.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hmm.. Havent thought of any.. lemme think. I would prlly call her baby right [:D],
Probably any one of these Lekshmi, nandini, parvathi, aparna,nandaja, neeraja,

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Er one of these Balagopal, Aswin, Deepak, Dont know.. I am nt that good at naming

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yup, :D.. Moreover I would like to have a travellin life at that.


24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
( THE BELOW STATEMENT HAS BEEN TAKEN COMPLETELY FROM HITCH HIKERS GUIDE TO GALAXY, IT IS PERFECT)
I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But," says ME, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promply vanishes in a puff of logic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

24-> ROTFL!

9:14 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

oh dear..i am gona read hitch hikers guide asap :D

nee leopard thanne

7:59 PM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

nice one. :-)

8:44 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@Rockus: YEP DNA ROCKS!!!
@ Poison: hehe do that.. ITs too good and he was a what he himself termed as a radical atheist..
@ duttan
Danx man..

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home