Friday, April 07, 2006

Say that I did.

This is one fine moment. I am awake. Yes truly awake.

My english is not exactly great rather its downright ordinary. Maybe because I hold in contempt the lanugauge as a medium for expression. This is because of the limits language. Where once we use words thats it the thought process is over. Where as in case of a painting or a movie you will think.

In language the words limit thought. They give boundaries. They give arbitary textures to the thought. This while is sufficient for most purposes, can act as a limitation for many a people. This in turn causes a sort of suffocation.

So what could be a better medium of expression. Or Could language become still better. Yes theres scope for both. Visual media is a better media than language. OFcousres there isnt any media which is the perfect one. Perfection is a relative term. Will mean one thing to one person.( For some aishwarya rai might be perfect and for
others monica bellucci is
.:P)

I dont know how well this is turning out to be. Anyway continuing in my own manner, The need for expression, communication is something innate in every living object. For them its the act of being alive. Life as a form of art is the supreme art. Where one should savour the feeling of being alive.
Its the feeling of being able to feel thats the Imost important.

I started out this writeup with no aim, AIM is something abstract thats something up there in our heads. Its not real as physically tangible. But for that matter neither is time.

We are supposed to be seeing the effect time has on us.

Analyzing the reason for this particular blog, I find it that, most probably it might be because of a some films I recently viewed. Particularly by Ingmar Bergman. Those movies made me think like no other had. I was averse to seeing black and white movies. But the content of these movies made me sit up and take notice just like that.

Ah the funny part is When I started this out I was not sleepy but Now I am :). WIll hit the sack just after I post it. ITS 3 in the morn, Perfectly respectable time for a person to go to sleep. But I do wonder When I will see the light of the day again. Prolly after 9 :P.

2 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

:P

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kiran said...

hehe....its funny,coz i hav felt like this many times........

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home