Thursday, February 16, 2006

Dislikes

This is a tag given to me by ma friend Poison

I dont know how to list them. I cant exactly put a finger onto them. I will simply type whats comes to my mind.

The fact is this, I dont know whether this list will remain so coz I accept the fact that I will change. So will my likes and dislikes. But this my take on these things at present.

1. I dislike people trying to close their own minds ( sometimes even myself)

2. I dislike pop music usually.

3. I dislike usually alcoholics and smokers usually( when they are in action)

4. I dislike people trying to push me

5. I dislike mega serials.

6. I dislike multi mega serials even more.

7. I dislike petty ego.(but whose to decide whats petty or not)

8. I dislike planned out life.

9. I dislike censorship.

10.I dislike willful propoganda be it any media(sometimes I like antipropoganda propoganda :D).

11.I dislike all those things that might harm my existance as any entity should.

12.I dislike people trying to wake me when I am asleep.

13.I dislike people requesting me to sleep when I am awake.

14.I too dislike slow net connection :((.

15.I dislike righteous anger.

16.I dislike bad mouse pads.

17.I dislike me getting fat.

18.I dislike corporate manipulations ( as if people are just pawns).

19.I dislike Living life for a purpose (it becomes so unidimensional).

20.I dislike taking things too... seriously. (You lose focus)


Hey 20 of them. Seems not a bad no to stop eh :D. and it taken 15 mins too. Thats a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home