Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tired

I am not a man who can write what he feels onto a sheet of paper neither a blog. The best I can do is I can present the facts. I dont have that narratorial ability which keeps the reader interested.

Yes I am Tired. No no its not the usual type. Meaning This time I am physically tired. Past one week has been, what ,more than hectic. I was onto the project. I was not eating well, sleeping well and not even thinking well. I was in a kind of haze.

What I did was simply do the stuff for my project. usuallY I dont start this early for a project.Yeah I do the literature survey but this was not usual. But Mind you I enjoyed every moment of it. I did the whole thing with Auster.

Anyway coz of my connection becoming ADL 128kbps I have not blogged much. Its because of the difficulty in opening this damn page.

I have a lot of new Ideas to share with you. I dont know whether I will. Right now I feel like sleeping for a week. The only real problem with projects is They turn you mad, well atleast almost to the edges of sanity. Where we invent new techniques which border on insanity to remain sane.

See the last sentance was a point in case of my statement that it really does drive you mad.

Anyway I hope to be back to my ol form :D. Me almost dropping to sleep. Now thats not a new thing Considering the fact that I have dropped to sleep a couple of time in teh last week :(

5 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

take care of ur health .. project or not.. tht includes food..u are more efficient if u r healthy

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto Poison...
I heard good things about your project. Keep rocking!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

health is wealth.

need any grunt help?

ask me.

10:27 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@poison: Well it seems that when I eat my efficiency decreases a lot. Same with Auster :D so we just kept on chipping in. Anyway no probs I have taken a break now :)

@rockus: Danx dude. :D Will try hehe.

@Duttan: you are prolly right anyway you know how its with me. even if I loose a few Kg It wont take much time to Regain that :D.

You are no grunt. As ashok says you are a techie :D.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
Big and tall jacket Highschool girls swimsuit

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home