Sunday, January 08, 2006

"The Stranger"

This is a story by Camus I just read. It's been a wonderful experience. I have read many a stories but this appealed to me the most.

It has really affected me at present. Thats the only reason I am blogging.

The whole story is about a man who does thing's through logic without any pretending. And as he is devoid of these those around him cant see what he is. It was truly an experience. I had heard of this story before.

It had a feel like kafka's something not transient. Where each moment is etched to our mind. Where the working of the protagonist's mind is transparent to us. And You start to think like the character. I dont know how to put my emotions about the story exactly.

Still it was something I would ask everyone to try to read. If anyone wants it just ask me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kafka...Camu...never approached these stuff. I really wanted to when we finished our 12th. But couldnt find them books/ didnt care to search...Better late than never I guess...

7:55 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

OH man Its an all togethor different world for them.
Our mundane world comes alive when they write about it.

2:23 AM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

^:)^ reader of derrida and kafka..i bow to thee...

11:31 AM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

and that story seems interesting btw!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.sounds interesting.....
wont mind readin it...

8:51 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

lol @ Poison

About Derida
You still remember that name eh?

@ Divs.
Yep, you do that.

Hes an existentialist. Thats what drew me to his works.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! wrangler rodeo bull riding shirts Diy cleaning humidifier filters Zoloft diarrhea side affects http://www.peter-north-gay.info/asians-ff-strapon.html Nq ne loans peachtree city ga Best restaurant business insurance program

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home