Thursday, December 22, 2005

WHY?

All most all my blogs were about my thoughts. Why? Why dont I write about my feelings.

Is it because I am afraid actually to face myself. That I might also be human. Why do I suppress my emotions and my pains so much? Why do I show such an optimistic , rose coloured view of this world? Why do I show such trust in my fellow beings when usually none does, or do I? Why do I act as if I am an extrovert when I am not one? Why do I pretend so much or is it ? Why do I have this urge to express so much?

The answers are at present beyond my reach. The feelings usually are not something you can logically explain. I have ruthlessly tried to become logical. No I am not one. Will I be? I at this juncture I dont care.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feelings make a human humane...
None of us are ruthless logical beings unless anatomically made otherwise...
Atleast I think so, after some really vain attempts at being something I was never meant to be...

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home