Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I can think of none

Here I am in front of my computer. As someone said to me, I say things the best when I have nothing to say. My mind is blank. Or is it exactly blank. Thats an analysis which is extremely difficult to make because I cant say whether I am thinking or not. If you think about it you will know the why of it.

As I have done numerous times earlier I could take some topic for this blog and write about it. What it will do is one or two of the guys who read this will unde3rstand and the rest will spit it out.
So do I write for the public or the select few. I might otherwise write a seemingly understandable passage which will have certain memes which only those who need to understand will understand. It takes time and skill, neither of which I have.

Anyhow Whatever I do, Whatever I think might have an underlying pattern in it. It is to express my SELF. Yes thats this all about THE expression of self. It is one of the most important things a person needs to do in a society. Some do it by speech, conversation, paintings, sculpting.

The expression is not supposed to be meaningful for others. For the creator its all about the self. If done in true sense of creation.

4 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

creation is ur job.interpretation is the readers' job.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Camphor said...

//do I write for the public or the select few.
Write for yourself.

But you know that already.

12:47 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

@camphor
The point is simply this. I want to communicate. Its about whats the spread of the topic I want to take.

1:03 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

PS: this was a blog done just when i really wanted to type out something.

I really like to see perfect words forming in the screen when I move my hands just like that. Its quite an experience when compared to writing.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home