Friday, December 09, 2005

The Haze

Was under a gaming haze for a certain period of time. The haze has lifted off completely. I am good as new.

So what made me get outta haze was a really long sleep. For about 14 hrs.

Usually when I am extremely sad or extremely pessimistic. I take a sleep for quite sometime. Because I know that when I wake up I can take a new view to the problem. Which will be a better one. Its like rebooting a stuck PC.

Usually I try to be as slim as possible even after taking large qty of food. But past few days I have put on a few Kilos I think. Ofcourse nothing much perceptible to anyone execpt me. Gotta reduce the flab a bit.

Got up just now. So felt like blogging and here it is.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

fat boy slim huh.

i wondered once that how the hell do u prevent urself from blowing up to sumo class weight!
:D

9:59 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:04 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Well thats the secret. Eat lot of food low on oil. So you eat more but you dont get as fat as those who have higher intake of oil

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home