Saturday, December 03, 2005

This post is about human. I have deep respect for the capabilities and possiblities of a human. I certainly do believe in the essential goodness of human beings.

For me eveyone has the ability or the potential. Maynot be in the same quantity but then again how do you quantify potential. As we are all of the same species we would have almost same brain capacity as in case of neurons and other pathways.

Only the differences are the subtle differences in environment and that in our basic genetically structure. I know that personality of a person can change a damn big lot. Its ofcourse the change due to the environment. It can be because of living with a person with a strong Personality where he rubs off his character onto you. Or it can be a general change in the atmosphere. As far as I am concerned I am a natural extrovert. This is the view of my parents and relatives. The fact is thanks to my schooling This part of my character was so subdued that I might have been mistaken to be a introvert. Ofcourse not to my friends but to those who didnt know.

After coming to college I have slowly changed my character. Because I have started to think about how people think and supprisingly my insight to others characters I feel are accurate enough. I have a probability based approach to human behaviour. This is something akin to what Russell felt.

So I cant ever say for sure that I would do this or do that. I really dont know what I would do. I might be able to predict to a reasonable degree of accuracy if the whole situtation is known. Only good part is when I need to take a decision I take it without any emotional tuggings, usually that is. Duttan used to call me a vulcan I dont know much about that except that they arent supposed to have any emotions.

Only other day did I say to a friend of mine that my behaviour usually oscillates between the excitable and the contemplative. So one minute I will be all gung ho and next I could be quietly thinking about anything under the sun or even above.

Yes theres no much limit to thought. I hate conservative thought not conservative people. All individuals have some positives. The least of it being they are human being. None in this world does anything knowing its entirely wrong. His point would be the gain he garners is more than the lose that was caused.

I am getting bored by my own drivel. The post is coming to an END.

4 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

only human

10:53 PM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

Auster was the guy who called u a Vulcan.

And u aint no Vulcan now. U r the popular extrovert in class who is liked by everyone.

9:00 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

=)). Me popular. I wouldnt Hedge on that.

Well was I "the vulcan" before.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home