Wednesday, November 30, 2005

About being the good guy.

OH have been tagged by Kickassso.


ITs about being goody two shoes as all are expected to be in my society.

10. Thou shall study your lessons daily and go to the best tuition centre in the town.
9. Thou shall listen to melodious Mallu and Hindi music. Your taste may go up to the extent of listening to pop songs like that of Westlife, BSB etc and like the songs liked by your peers. Hardrock and Metal are strict no-nos.
8. Thou shall see good mallu movies and hindi movies. Only the hyped up english movies shall be seen.
7. Sports and games are essential only in theory. Thou shall take part in it at your free time and your vacation.
6. Reading is a good habit. Only if you score a lot of marks in your studies and you have set aside some time for reading. Thou shall read only goody goody books or the hyped books in the media like Harry Potter.
5. Thou shall respect your teachers and follow every word they say and write notes and complete your assignments before everybody else.
4. Thou shall not swear and berate others. No drinking and smoking.
3. Thou shall follow your parents wishes and their fantasies.Thou shall study hard and score 90+ in Xth, 85+ in XIIth and 80+ for graduation.
2. Your aim should be to do well in entrance exams and get into Medical College or CET. Then the ultimate aim should be to get through your campus placements and secure a job. Write CAT as part of a fad.
1. Thou shall not fall in love. If you do make sure the girl is your caste, not poor etc. Marry a girl of the parents' choosing and have kids. Then the raise the kids on the above principles.

Well as for me those who know will know that I wouldnt satisfy even one of these conditions.

1. I dont study even once in a week, forget daily studies. As for tuitions gave it up after S12 hate tuitions esp for professional course.
2.Dont hear much of the so called melodious music and My favourite kinda music is exactly outside the genre stated above. Rammstein, Metallica and Carnatic.
3. I am not into movies. Esp the drama kind. Dont like Hindi Films that much except for the oomph factor :D oh between nothing more to it than that.
4.Plays CS in the night of University exams.How about that for an answer. Sometimes may become CS Pro :D.
5. Reading is a big weakness, only prob is the so called stuff I need to study for exams I see only on the morning of Exams. It does suffice for my aspirations.
6. On teachers its like this the main lot which pass of as teachers these days, I have no respect at all. But yes Even in our college there are Some teachers who does have the necessary qualities of a teacher. This does not mean I dont respect them as individual. Its just about they being teachers.
7. When with my friends I swear a damn big lot. About berating others well I dont usually do that. About the drinking or smoking. Never will do that, I hope. I care about fitness a lot.
8. Parents wishes about me remains usually just that. There wishes. But They do respect me as an individual. I am in no small measure proud about that.
9. Well as for entrance exams did care about IIT at a time long back. But never cared for Kerala Entrance. Does not still.As for CET, well I had the chance to be there, Wanted EC badly =)) so here in SCT. Did get a placement. But job is never any aim of mine. Didnt write CAT as part of fad. I wrote it semi picnic as Bleak said.
10. Oh I dont know, If I fall in love You can be sure I would'nt care about any so called restrictions any one imposes on me. I wouldnt even care. As for raising kids. I believe an individual needs space to evolve. My father took pains to give me that. So I expect to do better IF I can .

Ah just a thought If My father took this test.
I havent said this anywhere earlier. My father does have a strong personality. It has rubbed on to me a lil. Hes charismatic too. The way I think in no small measure has been influenced by him. His only problem with me is that I lack the drive or initiative for anything. In plain language I being Lazy. Got to accept that, I am typing this out at the day before my exams. Theres not even one day left. COOL.

PS: There would be a lot typo errosr. oops I dont have time to correct. I am typing as it comes to my mind.

5 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

hey there bad boy..

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I remember your IIT craving.It was kinda out of character.

10:30 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

yep! me pselling is getting ewors

11:02 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Dude I am not who I was. I am more.

Only Santhosh knows that difference. If anyone does

12:34 AM  
Blogger silverine said...

I have seen this tag on Poison and Kickasso's blogs too. Damn cool stuff.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home