Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Blog

Expressions are important for a human, whatever he may or he may not think.

This is my form of expression. I may paint a better picture, Speak better, still this is the tool which gives me widest reach. Thats what it makes this medium particularly special. I am not exactly the only one who posts. There are so many others.

This oppurtunity to mass expression is unparalleled in history of mankind. That is truly Extraordinary.

For this thing alone I bow in front of google. All other online stuff whether it be online shopping etc was only a process simplification. Here we have a medium for expression which is truly global.

I know my blog is not read by many. It may be most probably because this looks like an ordinary blog. I dont work on the HTML code, neither do I type in coherent language usually.

Still Some do read it. It has given me a window to others thoughts, even though the window may seem narrow its still a new insight to new minds.

After the concept of newspaper I believe this is the next level. So each can voice his or her own opinion and people can chose who have better way of putting things.

This has its own limitations. Those who have inadequate language will be shunted to the back ground. Even if there ideas are great they wont be easily accepted. Maybe with audio blogging it would become better.

Wishing you all a Very Happy and Wonderful new year.

Bye

3 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

happy nu year buddy

10:09 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

blogs are a pretty neat way to express oneself... where one is not limited by any one or ne thing, well almost.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your decision concerning design and programming both! Good fellows, so to hold ?!
- franticblogger.blogspot.com i
spaghetti alla carbonara

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home