Sunday, January 29, 2006

I have forgiven, starting to forget a particular incident. Initially my reaction was one of anger at the percieved injustice.

I realized that everybody is human. They commit mistakes.(yes there was a mistake and it was not from my part). I am moving forward, no point in dwelving on past. It will only result in me being stressed out a lil more.

The good part is that I enjoyed what I did yesterday. Saw a group of enthusiastic juniors. I was really happy seeing the work they had done. Actually more impressed by them than anything else actually.

Way to go Guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

ok...mature response

9:37 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Not really,
Meaning just understood its pointlessness :D

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home