Wednesday, January 25, 2006

taGGed

Run for cover theres a tag coming this way.




Now where did I put that.

Ah here its
I have been tagged by Ashok(No I cant link the URL :().
He asked me to write 8 points about my perfect lover so here are the eight points:

Rules of the game are …
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Sex of the target : Female

My perfect lover should be:( Oh thinking a lot about the word perfect)
( one or two points i could have tried but my my eight, it would be difficult even for those so called guys with the perfect love I think)

Nyways


(1) She "should be"(means might be not) someone with guts.
(2) She "should be" able to accept people for what they are and not for what they ought to be.
(3) She should be practical, optimistic and pragmatic.
(4) She should have a striking personality.
(5) She should have a wild streak in her character.
(6) She should be ready to think out of the box and keep an open mind.
(7) She should have a lot of energy.
(8) Last but not the least an inherent capability to wake me up with out turning my mood sour :p. That would be a real tough challenge.




So, the eight bloggers who are tagged by me are:
Hey you there under the table come out. Yes come out and line up. What!!!
What did you say.
You wont. How dare you? Do you know who I am? Oh You do, I see. Is there any way I can bring you out? oh. Hmm that means these guys will have to return empty handed. Thats not nice of you guys. Really bad.

See I did All that I could but :( those names just wont come out tell me an idea to coax them out. Me ready to try it out :), Seriously.

6 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

realistic mann... affinity towards long noses forgotten?

11:52 PM  
Blogger kickassso said...

=))

Last but not the least an inherent capability to wake me up with out turning my mood sour :p. That would be a real tough challenge.


one word ....cofeeeeeeeeeeeee

2:45 AM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

:-)

long time no visit here.

had forgotten to RSS u...

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-))

7:45 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

@poison hmm I do thought so menaing too realistic :( that may be why I didnt mention about noses :D. Anyway I hereby declare that as shocky said Iam proud about my long and straight nose :D.

@Kickassso. Dude dont forget your "affinity" to tea which gets you awake everyday morn :D

@ duttan : dude you always welcome :D

@ Divs: Really was that funny :>. I thought it was too bad :D.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! multitrip travel insurance italy solar incorporation Fire alarm mag switches Dose effexor Ithaca youth hockey rosters

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home