Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What can I say.

One hand on the steering wheel, a muddied windscreen yep I am driving. The right hand is out side feeling the wind. I always liked to feel the wind on my hand oh and my face too. Time is 7.30 am travelling from Keshavadasapuram to Eastfort. Theres moderate oncoming traffic.

As with each on coming vehicle my visibility is reduced to dust, due to the dust on the windscreen. Still I dont use my right hand. I just keep on pushing my luck, I floor the accelerator. Now I am moving, I really start to like the feeling of the cold wind. It becomes better and better.

Even in face of increasing traffic I refuse to slow down, I weave in and out of it using my left hand. The only thing that keeps me from an accident is..
Probability I suppose. But who knows when that well will dry up.

Even if it rains I usually drive in this style, thanks to the vehicle being A Maruti Its a one hand drive machine. I love the feel of the wind. Its caress, especially that of the cold wind.

Its sad fact that I dont ride a bike. It would have given me much more interesting experiences with the wind. I will make it up one day I suppose.

When I travel in a train, I take pains to travel most of the time on footboard even if I have a comfortable berth to sleep on. In train the experience is taken to another plane entirely. I lean completely out at the middle of night from the train. If its not cold enough I wet my hands and face and lean out. A thrill runs through my entire body. The risk involved in here is simply the risk of hands becoming too numb to hold on.

I had an oppurtunity to visit Peermedu, in Idukki. By 7 o clock In the morning I reached the high ranges. The car was an ambassador, 2000cc Isuzu engine. A solid car even at 80-90kmph you wont know a thing. I suppose it could travel smoothly at around 120ks but the driver seemed even more solid than the car. He was an ex-military. He kept the vehicle's speed a constant at 80-90ks in NH and around 50-60 in High ranges.

After reaching the destination. I got down immediately and lo there's wind and it seemed better than any I had felt till then. There was greenery all around, aptly called green with life. There were all shades of the green. And with the winds there seemed something really active about the whole place. And the climate was exactly what I liked. The funny part was everybody else was cursing the wind, because It was sucking the warmth I suppose.

Its all about cooling myself. I like cooler climate. If given a choice i would be in a pool allday long. Its so relaxing. You just lie around in water and every pain in your body seems to ebb away with the water.

Anyway I need to cleen the windscreen of my car :D. Coz if not when it rains its pure and unadulterated guess work.

8 Comments:

Blogger Erosimian said...

wow. all this happened today?

9:59 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Not exactly. btw yesterday evening and today evening :D.

10:05 PM  
Blogger -Poison- said...

:) livin la vida loca

12:17 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

Estamos todos locos

12:48 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

:D

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The breeze or wind at the beach is the best....
or rather the way the wind feels against ur face n hair when you r on a boat(speed boat is the best way but even otherwise) in a windy evening.....GR8!!
:D

6:47 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Sea beckons me to the waters, so Wind is secondary when you are in water. Its so cool and relaxing.

Btw I did forget about the beach altogether :D.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... O2optix contact lenses free pair lesbians Suzuki boulevard s40 accessories online free buy xenical online search online links Contact lens non order prescription Eureka hepa vacuum cleaners Smoking bracelet Nikon f100 digital slr camera driveway+sensor Watch male masturbation

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home