Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Sucks!! or does it??

I am confused. My mind is hazy.. what the fuck is this all about.. Why am I acting so strange.. I am having difficulty actually arangin the letters in a sentence.. Dont know why.. Typing is not a problem. Only thinking is..

Why is this life so boring and exciting at the same time. Why is it filled with contradictions and paradoxes.. Ah yes.. its not the life but my mind.. which seems those things in this light...

But Do I the coward/mad guy truly dare/think of stripping away those perceptions from my mind. And start building from the rock bottom.. But then again DO I CARE A DAMN. I dont. I dont for much of even my life. Who AM I. A sore looser or one who has travelled too much into his own mind. What did I gain. Nothin.

What is with all the charade I go through.. Do I really want to do that. But then whats reason.. When mans mind is inherently irrational. How do you attribute rationality to it.. Yes if you are irrational how can your thoughts be rational. Does that mean my irrational thoughts are rational.. Argh Stupid words.. They dont mean a thing..

Why is that suddenly I feel so Lonely. Or is it exactly loneliness. Rather aint I alienating all others from myself. My mind seems to be numb.. No fear/hurt/happiness/sadness/anger/irritation/frustration etc.. Maybe this is what is supposed to be. SANE. Does the word stupid mean anything...or is it same as being SANE.

Nothing and everythihg interest me. Nobody and everybody interests me.
I am a complete fool. This is a charade too..Just a prop for anyone who passes by this.

8 Comments:

Blogger aravind said...

What do I say to that.. Except ROFL LMAO =))

11:29 PM  
Blogger Erosimian said...

donno what to say.

lack of feeling can also be called "Serenity".

5:11 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

Numb is not equal to serenity.. Numbness is inability to feel not the lack of it.. Quite different if you ask me.. That is..

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything sucks....u just live with it..or block it out....
fun fact...am listening to 'comfortably numb' and i think tat song just abt says it....

3:51 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

:)). Now you know why they wrote it..

Cant but agree...

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me tickle with your mind. well, nothing really related to the post but there is question i want to ask all indians living in india.

Are we indians first, {rajasthani/punjabi/gujrati/..) second.

or vice-versa?

1:50 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

The answer to that question is obvious. We are humans first.

Only then should we think about any other classification. So using the same logic. You can think out your answer.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
Polish dance at st. stans Multi trip travel insurance rwanda

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home