Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yeah.

There is no point in this blog. To say the damn truth I am fighting terrible boredom.
I never thought it would be this acute. Life seems a lil too easy for my comfort.

Even my thoughts are muddled. I no longer think straight. Its as if I am going into a rut and the depths which I am staring into sometimes leaves me totally dizzy. I prefer to stay in the comfort of my illusions. They are so rosy! and warm. What more do I need.

But knowing how the reality is and what my illusions are its toughfor me
to accept the fact that I am not facing upto the reality. Do I have the courage in me to face up to it. Truth to tell no. I am too damn cozy and comfortable and dont wanna let go of it.

Sometimes I think theres nothing in my life. But yes putting your life on line gives you a kick that nothing else can give you. What they say is true, its on the edge that you are truly alive. Nothing else can even start to compare with it! :). Now I know why I love driving so much.

Life seems so pointless set of instances. All my actions on the bigger frame seems petty and stupid. The thing I am truly enjoying nowadays is cycling. hmm.. I dont know what more to say as of now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Govind V said...

Anyway.. I have vhanged my URL
Its 'anti-toxic' now. ;)

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home