Sunday, September 24, 2006

hmm...

I said this somewhere earlier, I have this recurring feeling I am gonna die. Life for me has been boring and getting even more so day by day.

I find it much more interesting to talk to girls than boys just for the single reason that you need to think more while you talk! where as with guys you can talk with your mind turned off. :)

I usually welcome any sorta activity, whether it be mental or physical. So much so that, thats all I do now adays.

I am one of those guys who considers oneself intelligent. By intelligence I dont mean some unidimensional thing like ability to solve math probs, or logical problems. Intelligence spans a wide range of human activity. You need intelligence to predict traffic, talk well, to handle people. So my activities are such as to make myself into as complete an individual as possible.

This being so, I have a superiority complex so much so that I dont mind acting stupid in front of others!. I actually like to act stupid and dumb, which is in one way making fun of them.

This intelligence is also related with the courage to question what I believe in so much so that I have to accept that whatever I believe in is not even the "right" thing. Also even more so there might not be something called the right set of beliefs. So I have no other option as of now but to go along with the broken or not so perfect set of beliefs I am having now! :)

I still dont know what I am doing with my life. I know that I have all that it takes to have a conventionally successful life. But do I want it at all?

I dont.. as of now. If I can get by thats all I care. I just wanna live my life.

Between most people live their lives oblivious to the fact that they are gonna die one day. But I am not like that, I am so aware of it that its at the back of my mind always. I just dont know the time thats all :).

" I await thee".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home