Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gimme One reason to live?
Ans: what about the possiblity that you dont live for a reason.
So then question turns to why then do we usually find out the reason, cause etc.. for a phenomenon or occurence. I believe that has essentially got to do with how we tackle problems in life. Find the cause or reason and do the necessary action to change the result of such and such cause/reason. Which is basically a causal view of all phenomenon. Its a pretty effective technique for most things , that too is given. But when causally speaking the reason for life ,what we can say , is only another life , perpetuation of species and all that :).

I probably wont be right still I think I need to say what I do feel about these kinda ideas. Humans are not exactly rational beings. They are logical to a given degree, but not rational. We are also taken by our emotions which does colour the way we see things. The methodology by which humans go around finding "meaning" about things thats the scientific method might be the best one around, which doesnt mean its the perfect one or.. the only way. Whats essentially the problem as I see it is we humans trying to make a worldview according to the reality the percieve. Our depth of perception of reality might be more than that of any other being, still theres a long way to go for it to be complete.

Bah.. what am I saying.... as if I know anything.. I go on typing crap. Lol. Yes take everything everyone say with a pinch of salt. Whats more I take even my own thoughts with a pinch of salts. Possibility thats something we cant exactly know right. :)

It suffices to say that live I will, whatever happens. For me its about enjoying the fact that I am alive. And Fight I will to live, yes to live and to live only. When I say life is beautiful its not because of its ease or luxury. Its because of how one man tries to make his life in this world. Its all funny. LOL

Presently I am at my home in TVPM. I was happy to see my friends and relatives after coming here. I drove around in my car to happiness :D. I just accept the fact that I too am human and is happy about the fact that I can enjoy most moments in my life, even sometimes some of the more painful moments. I kinda savour those experiences.

So I am going back to mysore. Bye all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah.. what am I saying.... as if I know anything.. I go on typing crap. Lol. Yes take everything everyone say with a pinch of salt. Whats more I take even my own thoughts with a pinch of salts. ... LOL (h3-tt-@h ... u will never get bored :D u have these kinda funny thoughts ...haha

2:30 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

boy! dont I get bored..
I am one of the eternally bored guys.. Thats the only reason I try to while time away thinking!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home