Tuesday, October 17, 2006

For some reason or the other which I dont exactly know my activities have taken a down turn. I am spending more time sleeping than doing anything else. I dont know why its so. It probably might be because of the fact that I have become bored!. Bored to the core, as usual :D. The fact that I can let go of almost anything in my life makes my life interesting and boring at the same time! I for one who goes after the interesting things in life might be one who gets bored the easiest!

I think I would love to experience the different possibilities of death. Its when death might be imminent that life becomes so invigorating unless and until you are touched by fear of death :). I experienced that when I was kinda semitrekking coz one miss step and i would be dead. Ooh baby! Its almost the same case with driving, I guess.

Shit I had accepted the fact that life is pointless, meaningless etc. These words dont even actually mean much. The abstract ideas of "point", "meaning" probably might not have any effect on ones life. But we humans need such "elevated" concepts to hold on to sanity ,to wrap the world into our worldview.

As I was saying to somebody. All my blogs are a conversation with self. It feels great to articulate ones on thought. Shit! we need language to even think. Which means that the scope of our thoughts are limited by the syntax and semantics of the language in which I am thinking!. Bah which means unless language evolves thoughts wont evolve either!

2 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

damn true..the damn funny thing is..usually it happens tht the brainwaves tht happen to us probably happened to some ancient millenia ago. man. wheres progress. on 2nd thots whats progress. why progress. blah.

7:26 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

the fact is simple most of the things I right wont be my original thoughts. But Its that I have arrived at them by myself :). Only thing is there would be slight variations in which each individual percieve these ideas and thus progress just like in case of chromosomes.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home