Wednesday, October 25, 2006

what can I say.. I am staring at this blank page. I wanna fill it with whatever comes to my mind. My mind what is.. it.. no no I am not gonna think about the "meaning" of mind and analyse and all. Do my usual stupid stuff.

I am sometimes just fed up of being..I crave for change every now and then. I want to keep on experiencing something new I guess. or Do I? I feel kinda stupid even writing this blog.

I find that I have nothing to say to anybody. Nothing at all. I am bare of emotions to a great extent. I just go on typing. and typing. Trying to fill all the blank spaces with whatever stupid word that comes to my stupid mind. Why do I keep calling these things stupid. Probably to burst my own ego, I guess. I know I do that pretty lot...

Ah... life is so directionless..I have said this a lot that "life is pointless" . But thinking about the point of the very same statement.. lol I felt like where I wrong all along. Probable very very probable.

Whatever I am gonna do will change everything in the world and nothing :). Its about how you look at it. Should I give up the comfort of inaction! werent that the root cause of all this stupid thought process. Finding complex stupid and wrong answers to simple questions.. Werent I trying to live inside an illusion which I created with so much detail.

Ah but then DO I CARE EVEN NOW? I dont know.................

5 Comments:

Blogger -Poison- said...

this is crazy...i told similar stuff to divs in the morning. eerie!

8:30 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

Lol it happens mate. it happens :D

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D

Gr8!!

Crazy ppl!!! :)


PS: I realised I dont care....

9:34 AM  
Blogger aravind said...

ha.... really... I am kinda realizing that I do care and care a lot at that LOL.... :D..

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home