Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Agony that is thought.

Leviathan weight of thoughts on my mere mortal mind has send it reeling. The flight of thoughts, has left me bereft of any semblance to sanity. I who had arrogance, to think of becoming invulnerable, is being ravaged! Walls that stood are being pulled down from within.

The burning talisman that binds me to this earth, burning me un to my death. Should I get scalded or let go ! The agony that is existence, That exiquisite pain that makes me crave for even more. The hunger carves my guts out alive, ah the white hot pain inside, is it one that cleanses or one that kills.

Let it be sadness, or even pain! I can overcome that. I am strong enough for that and more! But... insanity that has sprung up from within, insanity that has made me cringe from my self. Where do I take refuge? Whatever can I do to combat that? I stand bare , of all the protection that I have built around my SELF, to the white hot fury of my own mind.

Bah is it fury or is it pain. Indistiguishable, maybe neither ,maybe more. My Knees has buckled, Shoulder bear on the weight now. Who is strong enough to bear even a part of it. The wanderer warrior is but a shadow of his self, he who had the strength within him ,to move mountains ,is at his wits ends.

No One knows and No one can comprehend. He alone struggles on.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yes u did!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger aravind said...

:)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home